Dilute 100 g (about 7 scoops) in 50 cl of milk or water.
Nutrimuscle Post Workout Isolate Blend is a specially formulated blend designed to optimize muscle recovery, restore glycogen stores and reduce post-workout inflammation.
Our Blend contains Native Whey Isolate, Cluster Dextrin®, BCAA 4.1.1, Beta-Alanine, Magnesium Citrate, Yerba Mate, Creatine, Type 1 Collagen, Glutamine and Biotics
Improved Post Workout Recovery
Cluster Dextrin®, Whey Isolate and BCAA 4.1.1 help to :
- Restore muscle glycogen stores after training (Cluster Dextrin®)
- Improve muscle recovery (Native Whey Isolate + BCAA 4.1.1)
- benefit from a boost in energy
Creatine works in synergy with Cluster Dextrin, Whey Isolate and BCAA 4.1.1 to help :
- stimulate protein synthesis
- promote muscle glycogen storage
- Protect cells from free radicals generated during exercise
Reduce training related pain
Beta-Alanine, Magnesium Citrate and Yerba Mate help to
- reduce muscle soreness
- reduce muscle inflammation
- regenerate muscle fibres (Beta-Alanine)
Peptan® Type 1 Collagen Peptide helps to :
- prevent joint and tendon pain
- reduce tendon inflammation
- Improved digestive comfort and assimilation
Glutamine and Biotics help to :
- improve the assimilation of active ingredients
- reduce digestive discomfort and promote good digestion
- support anabolism
Proteins contribute to the development and maintenance of muscle mass.
Nutrimuscle Native Whey Isolate:
- Contains an optimal protein concentration of 90% (which corresponds to 95% on dry matter);
- Contains 100% native dairy protein
- Is very low in salt. The sodium content is minimal at 0.1% (100 mg per 100 g of product);
- Provides a significant amount of potassium (400 mg per 100 g) and calcium (250 mg per 100 g);
- Is lactose-free: the lactose content (a sugar that causes digestive problems for some people) is practically zero. The maximum guaranteed content is 0.2%, i.e. 200 mg per 100 g of product;
- Is low in fat (maximum content of 0.4% or 400 mg or 3.6 calories of fat per 100 g) and sugar (less than 2 g or 8 calories of carbohydrates per 100 g);
- Contains no gluten, no GMOs, no antibiotics and no irradiated products;
- Has a neutral taste. It contains no sweeteners (in particular no aspartame) and no colouring.
|AROMATIZED||40 G||100 G||120 G|
|PROTEINS||14,04 g||35,1 g||42,12 g|
|CARBOHYDRATES||6,08 g||40,2 g||48,24 g|
|FAT||0,48 g||1,2 g||1,44 g|
|CALORIES||139,2 kcal||348 kcal||417,6 kcal|
|ENERGY||589,6 kj||1474 kj||1768,8 kj|
|SALT||0,388 mg||0,97 mg||1,164 mg|
**Minerals: Naturally contained
1 g (gram) = 1000 mg (milligram)
The protein contents indicated in the nutritional composition of Nutrimuscle native whey isolate are for 40g, 100g or 120g of powder in the packaging, i.e. what you will actually consume.
The values for "dry extract" are therefore not displayed, as we explain on our transparency page.
|40 g||100 g (1)||100 g (2)|
|Alanine||556,92 mg||1392,3 mg||4550 mg|
|Arginine||404,04 mg||1010,1 mg||3034 mg|
|A. aspartic||1246,57 mg||3116,44 mg||10184 mg|
|Cystine||318,24 mg||795,6 mg||2600 mg|
|A. glutamic||2028,84 mg||5072,12 mg||16576 mg|
|Glycine||663,2 mg||1658 mg||1842 mg|
|Histidine||225,48 mg||563,72 mg||2058 mg|
|Isoleucine**||663,85 mg||1659,6 mg||5417 mg|
|Leucine**||4758,73 mg||11 896,8 mg||11917 mg|
|Lysine||1180,2 mg||2950,52 mg||9642 mg|
|Methionine||780 mg||1950 mg||2167 mg|
|Phenylalanine||265,2 mg||663 mg||3684 mg|
|Proline||623,28 mg||1558,22 mg||5092 mg|
|Sérine||596,76 mg||1491,92 mg||4875 mg|
The amino acid values shown in the aminogram of Post Workout Isolate Blend Nutrimuscle are for 100g of powder in the pack (100-1), i.e. what you will actually consume, and for 100g of amino acids (100-2).
The values for "dry extract" are not displayed as explained on our transparency page
Post Workout Isolate Blend Nutrimuscle is intended for :
Athletes who want to
- recover physically from their training sessions and limit pain and inflammation,
- benefit from a good supply of proteins, BCAAs and carbohydrates after training
We recommend that you take our Post Workout Isolate Blend immediately after training.
We recommend that you consume our Post Workout Isolate Blend in a liquid at room temperature (water or milk). Do not dilute in chlorinated water as this will kill some of the biotics.
Synergies between supplements
To optimise joint and tendon recovery, we recommend taking Post Workout Isolate Blend with Nutrimix Joint. Post Workout Isolate Blend is a suitable mixture to take directly after training and is completely complementary to your usual protein.
Antagonisms between supplements
Post Workout Isolate Blend should not be taken at the same time as Potassium Bicarbonate, as this could lead to digestive problems.
45 testers used Post Workout Isolate Blend daily for 25 days.
- 89% of testers felt a beneficial effect on their recovery
- 77% of testers felt a beneficial effect on their energy
- 95% of testers found the digestibility very good
"Practical to use, good effectiveness in a training context during periods of fatigue. The product provides good satiety and improves recovery.
"This is an interesting product for bodybuilding, whether it is for building up mass or for drying out. This supplement helped me to resume after 8 months of stop following the confinement. No joint pain. No joint pain. Rapid muscle mass gain. Active and energetic sessions!
"I really liked the time saving aspect of it. I was surprised at how easy the product was to digest and I liked the effectiveness of the carbohydrates in giving me a boost of energy.
Find out more
At Nutrimuscle, we only use top-of-the-range proteins whose quality is guaranteed by the world leaders: LACTALIS INGREDIENTS© produces Nutrimuscle native whey isolate in its HACCP and ISO9001 certified factory in France.
We use very high quality glutamine, whose quality is guaranteed by the Japanese leader in pharmaceutical biotechnology BioKyowa Inc. BioKyowa Inc. is HACCP and ISO9001 certified.
At Nutrimuscle, we only use very high quality collagen peptides, the quality of which is guaranteed by the world leader in gelatin and collagen hydrolysates: the Dutch group ROUSSELOT©, certified HACCP and ISO9001. It has been specialising in this sector since 1891.
AlzChem AG produces Nutrimuscle creatine monohydrate (Creapure®) in its HACCP and ISO9001 certified factory in Germany.
Natural Alternatives International produces Carnosyn® Beta-Alanine, a patented formulation.
The French group Solabia© certified HACCP and ISO9001 produces Nutrimuscle Magnesium Citrate.
Yerba Mate Nutrimuscle is produced by Guayapi, and originates from Paraguay, the country from which it takes its scientific name (Ilex Paraguariensis).
We chose Cluster Dextrin® from the Japanese producer Glico Nutrition for its high solubility, improved taste and easy digestion. Cluster Dextrin® is a patented product whose effectiveness and properties have been measured in several studies.
To learn more about the benefits of Night Recovery Protein Blend, please visit the product sheets for all its ingredients:
- Native Whey Isolate
- Peptan® 1 Collagen Peptide
- BCAA 4.1.1
- Cluster Dextrin
- Creatine Monohydrate Creapure®
- Yerba Mate
- Magnesium Citrate
Proteins contribute to the development and maintenance of muscle mass.
Certificates and studies
- How does protein reduce fatigue?
- Protein supplementation reduces catabolism
- What is the best form of creatine?
- Citrulline or arginine to make more creatine?
- Protein speeds up recovery after football
- Increase protein intake for better recovery
- How does post-training protein boost recovery?
- Protein+leucine help recovery from endurance exercise
- Protein helps you recover faster than carbohydrates
- Collagen accelerates post-exercise recovery
- Peptan to recover faster after exercise?
- Collagen to reduce pain in athletes
- Magnesium for muscle soreness and recovery
- Carnosine for endurance?
- lack of magnesium leads to inflammation
- importance of magnesium for cardiovascular health
- What are the anabolic effects of leucine?
- BCAA's help recovery in weight training
- Less muscle soreness with bcaa
- How do bcaa's increase anabolism?
- Weight training lowers bcaa levels