Ashwagandha being a adaptogenic plant and adapting according to your needs, we recommend that you test several user tips.
in the morning: to help you keep the energy levels . In the evening: to promote the appearance of sleep.
Women pregnant and lactating, people with hyperthyroidism or hemochromatosis are invited to take the attachment of a healthcare professional Before any supplementation. Product not recommended for children and adolescents.
Ashwagandha is a adaptogenic plant, that is to say a plant supposedly increase the capacity of the body to adapt to different types of stress (examples: lack of sleep, fatigue, etc.) p >
What the product does
What the product does
Best recovery after training
Ashwagandha preserves the general state of health thanks to its antioxidant properties
Sleep improvement and stress reduction
Ashwagandha helps the body manage stress
Ashwagandha, Withania Somnifera, is an endemic plant of India.
Organic HPMC Capsules
Arjuna Natural is a global pioneer in the manufacture and distribution of botanical extracts and high quality natural active ingredients for the nutraceutical industry.
Global leaders in the manufacture of hard capsules.
Everything about this product
Interaction with other Nutrimuscle products
We recommend the association of the following products: - Tribulus - Maca - Rhodiola - Zinc Ultimine - Multivitamins - Multiminerals
Nevertheless , the concomitant taking of several food supplements should be made after consultation with a doctor on the subject
No notable antagonisms.
(1) Uchiyama S., et al. Between oxidative stress in muscle tissue and weight-lifting-induced muscle damage. PFLügers Archiv European Journal of Physiology. 2006 April; 452 (1) 109-116.
(2) Tharakan A, Shukla H, Benny Ir, Tharakan M, George L, Koshy S. Immunomodulatory Effect of Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) extract-a randomized, double- Blind, placebo controlled trial with an open label extension on healthy participants. J clin med. 2021 Aug 18; 10 (16): 3644. DOI: 10.3390/JCM10163644. PMID: 34441940; PMCID: PMC8397213.
(3) DESHPANDE A, Irani N, Balakrishnan R. Study Protocol and Rational for a Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate The Effects of Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Extract on Nonrestorative Sleep. Medicine. 2018 Jun; 97 (26).
(4) Dimpfel W, Schombert L, Képlinger-Dimpfel IK, Panossian A. Effects of an adaptoGenic extract on Electrical Activity of the Brain in Elderly Subjects with Mild Cognitive Impairment: In Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Two-Armed Cross-Over Study. Pharmaceuticals. 2020 Mar; 13 (3): 45.
(5) Deshpande A, Irani N, Balkrishnan R, Benny Ir. In Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate The Effects of Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Extract on Sleep Quality in Healthy Adults. Sleep Medicine. 2020 Mar 21.
(6) Lopresti al, smith sj, Malvi H, Kodgule R. An investigation into the stress-relief and pharmacological actions of an ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Extract: a randomized, double-lind , placebo-control study. Medicine. 2019 Sep 1; 98 (37): E17186.
(7) Lopresti al, Drummond PD, Smith SJ. In Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study Examining the Hormonal and Vitality Effects of Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) in Agging, overweight males. American Journal of Men’s Health. 2019 Mar; 13 (2): 1557988319835985.
(8) Sandhu JS, Shah B, Shenoy S, Chauhan S, Lavekar GS, Padhi MM. Effects of Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) and Terminalia Arjuna (Arjuna) on Physical Performance and Cardiorespiratory Endurance in Healthy Young Adults. Int J ayurveda res. 2010 Jul; 1 (3): 144-9. DOI: 10.4103/0974-7788.72485. PMID: 21170205; PMCID: PMC2996571.
(9) Shenoy S, Chaskar U, Sandhu JS, Paadhi MM. Effects of Eight-wek Supplementation of Ashwagandha on Cardiorespiratory Endurance in Elite Indian Cyclists. J ayurveda integr med [Internet]. 2012 [Cité 4 Nov 2022]; 3 (4): 209-14.
(10) Singh N, Bhalla M, de Jager P, Gilca M. An Overview on Ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda. AFR J TRADIT Completement Altern Med. 2011; 8 (5 suppl): 208-13. DOI: 10.4314/AJTCAM.V8i5S.9. EPUB 2011 Jul 3. PMID: 22754076; PMCID: PMC3252722.
As consumers of our products, we favor traceability and transparency for our producers and our food supplements.
at Nutrimuscle, we only use very high -end products whose quality is quality is Guaranteed by the world leaders: the Indian group Arjuna Natural, plant specialist, produces the patented ashwagandha nutrimuscle shoden®.
we have chosen the ashwagandha shden® 100% pure and natural for its unique mixture of roots and the Withania Somnifera plant thus bringing a greater diversity of its active ingredients and containing a large amount of Withanolide (35%). The effectiveness of this patented formula has been demonstrated as part of several clinical studies.
the ashwagandha powder can be manufactured either from the roots of the plant, or from the plant leaves, or even A combination of the two. At Nutrimuscle, we have chosen to offer you a mixture combining extracts from sheets and roots in order to be able to benefit as much from the effects that the latter provide.
Indeed, the roots will mainly act on anxiety , stress and improvement in cognitive function thanks to Withanolids while the leaves will have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties thanks to phenolic flavonoids and acids.
Our ashwagandha is certified without GMOs, Halal, kosher and wada which makes ashwagandha accessible for a large number of diets.
Who is the product for?
Ashwagandha Nutrimuscle is aimed at people who need help to better manage stress, to maintain the energy level and to promote the appearance of sleep.