Our buckwheat flake crumble recipe
- 400g pumpkin
- 40g buckwheat flakes
- 40g buckwheat powder
- 15g chopped hazelnuts
- 15g grated parmesan
- 1 clove of garlic
- 20g ghee or butter
- Salt & pepper
1) Cut the pumpkin and cook it in steam or in boiling water with the pod
2) Drain and puree using a fork. Salt, pepper and set aside.
3) Mix the buckwheat flakes, powdered buckwheat, hazelnuts, parmesan, salt and
4) Add the ghee and mix by hand until you obtain a sandy mixture.
5) Place the puree in the bottom of the ramekins and cover with the crumble dough.
6) Bake for 20 minutes at 200 •C. Let cool before eating.
📊 Nutritional values
340 kcal for 1 crumble
🥄📷 Recipe and photo by @squats_et_aromates