Our Musclewhegg protein cookie recipe
Here is our Musclewhegg protein cookie recipe*
Our Musclewhegg is a blend of native whey and egg white protein which provides an excellent source of amino acids for your muscle development 💪
📝 Ingredients (for 10 protein cookies)
- 40g of Musclewhegg cocoa flavor
- 35g oatmeal
- 35g of wheat flour
- 30g softened butter
- 30g peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 0.3g sucralose
- In a mixing bowl, mix the egg with the butters.
- Add the sucralose then the flour, Musclewhegg, oatmeal.
- Mix until you obtain a homogeneous dough, easy to work with. Form balls of dough and flatten them with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes. Let cool before eating.
These biscuits will keep for several days in an airtight container. You can take them everywhere with you!
📊 Nutritional values
For 1 cookie
- 146 calories
- 9.08g carbohydrates
- 9.27g of protein
- 8.15g of lipids
🥄📷 Recipe and photo by @sofoodista