Our recipe for tuna pancakes with barley flakes
📝 IngredientsFor 6 pancakes
- 150g drained natural tuna
- 100g barley flakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp of 3% white cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt pepper
- A few fresh oregano leaves (optional)
🥄 Preparation1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. In the bowl of the food processor fitted with the flat beater or in a salad bowl with a wooden spatula, mix all the ingredients to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
3. On a baking sheet covered with baking paper, arrange the pancakes using a cookie cutter.
4. Bake for around twenty minutes. Then flip each patty and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Enjoy on the go or with a salad.
📊 Nutritional valuesFor one serving
- 106 calories
- 19.75g of carbohydrates
- 7.15g of protein
- 2.43g of lipids