Our tiramisu-style protein log recipe
📝 Ingredients for ~10 portions:
- 400g of mascapone
- 55g of native vanilla whey
-8 spoon biscuits
- 1 espresso
- Unsweetened cocoa
🥄 Preparation:1) Prepare an espresso and let it cool.
2) Whip the mascarpone with the whey and set aside.
3) Dip 2/3 of the biscuits in the espresso and place them in the bottom of a previously covered cake mold.
4) Cover with mascarpone cream (reserve 1/3 for dressing) then repeat the operation by dipping the biscuits again, place them in the mold and cover with cream.
5) Place the log overnight in the refrigerator. Also place the rest of the cream which will be used for dressing.
6) The next day, unmold the log and, using a piping bag, cover the entire log with cream.
7) Sprinkle with cocoa and decorate the log.
📊 Nutritional values
For 1 part:
Calories: 190 kcal
🥄📷 Recipe and photo by @squats_et_aromates