Our sweet potato and chocolate protein cake recipe
• 550g cooked sweet potatoes
• 120g of dark chocolate with 85% cocoa
• 150g of Total Protein
• 45g pecans
• 30g of honey
• 50g butter
• 2 eggs
🥄 Preparation1. Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into large cubes, then steam them until tender.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
3. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie with the butter and oil.
4. When the potatoes are cooked, mash them with a fork in a salad bowl. Add the eggs, proteins and honey. Mix.
5. Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the rest of the dough and mix until you have a smooth dough. We obtain a solid, thick paste.
6. Spread a sheet of baking paper in a brownie mold then spread the cake batter using a spatula or an offset spatula. Place the Pecan nuts on the surface.
7. Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes.
8. Let cool before storing in a cool place if you are not eating it immediately. Optionally reheat in the microwave or oven (around 15' at 80 degrees) before serving.
📊 Nutritional values for 100g of cooked cake• 275 calories
• 16.2g of carbohydrates
• 16.3g of lipids
• 16.2g of protein