Our Milk&Egg protein and chocolate chip muffin recipe
📝 Ingredients (For 6 muffins)
• 150g applesauce (no added sugar)
• 2 eggs
• 50g of milk and egg (protein)
• 35g of powdered buckwheat flakes
• 3 doses of cocoa nutriaromas
• 0.5g of sucralose
• 7g dark chocolate chips⠀
• 1 tsp of baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a salad bowl, with the exception of the nuggets, to obtain a smooth and homogeneous dough.
3. Pour the batter into the muffin tins, previously lined if necessary, and fill them ¾ full.
4. Add a few chocolate chips as a topping.⠀
5. Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
6. Let them cool in the open air, then store them in a cool place in an airtight container.
📊 Nutritional values⠀
For a muffin
• 98 cal
• 8.9g of carbohydrates⠀
• 10g of protein
• 2.6g of lipids
🥄📷 Recipe and photo by @sofoodista