Organic native whey
It is an isolate of organic lactrum.
To take advantage of your benefits, log in!
your basket is empty
ConcernsJoints Brain Heart Digestion Immune defenses Sexuality Weightloss Nerve recovery Sleep Stress
Our bestsellersBCAA 4.1.1 Manufacturers Créatine (Creapure®) Whey Native Isolate WheyNative ZMB Pidolates ZMP
Butter & oilsGhee butter Organic Whole Almond Butter Organic Whole Peanut Butter Krill oil Organic coconut oil
SpreadOrganic chocolate hazelnut
How to choose your omega 3?
The guide to essential vitamins
All about vitamin C
Improved sexual performance
Well-being of the heart
Aid in digestion
Payment in 3 installments without fees
Splitting the cost of your basket into 3 payments, nothing could be simpler with Alma! Available from 50 euros
Delivery estimated on 01/10
We guarantee fast delivery
in less than 5 days, at your home or in
Free product from 95€ purchase
We offer you a product from 95€ of purchases and you can accumulate loyalty points
Get 37 points on this product with the loyalty program. How to take advantage of it?
Organic native whey
Focus sur le produit
Bon à savoir
To prevent the whey from foaming, it is possible to add oat powder to the shaker.
What the product does
What the product does
Increased muscular sensations
This wealth in bio-active principles results in increased muscle sensations, which we feel very quickly: better congestion, improvement of the muscle-end connection, etc.
No digestive problem
Despite its lactose content, the Nutrimuscle native Whey native does not pose digestive problems in most users. This good tolerance is explained by the unique quality of the extraction of the protein.
Proteins and BCAA
This study (7) sheds new light on the profile of the BCAA that must be taken with its protein. There are 2 different forms of BCAA Nutrimuscle:
The BCAA 4.1.1 Manufacturers who are the richest in leucine to optimize anabolism;
The BCAA 2.1.2 Resistance, rich in leucine and in Valine In order to combat catabolism and training fatigue.
compared to a casein intake, the Nutrimuscle native whey induced a lesser elevation of Valine. In order to optimize anabolism, it is therefore wise to associate it with BCAA 2.1.2 Resistance richer in Valine. It would be less wise to do the opposite, which would even more unbalance the aminogram instead of rebalancing it towards an environment more favorable to anabolism.
the nutrimuscle native whey improves the assimilation of biotics, carnitine and creatine.
The nutrimuscle native whey is not to be taken at the same time as potassium bicarbonate to avoid bloating.
(1) Antonione R. Whey Protein Ingestion Postprandial Enhances Anabolism During Short-Term Bed Rest in Young Men. J NUTR. 2008 Nov; 138 (11): 2212-6.
(2) Betts J. The Influence of Carbohydrate and Protein Ingestion During Recovery from prolonged exercise on subsequant Endurance Performance. J Sports SCI. 2007 Nov; 25 (13): 1449-60. Physiol Behav. 2009 Jan 8; 96 (1): 162-8.
(3) Lam sm. The influence of Whey Protein and glycomacropeptide on Satiety in Adult Humans. Physiol Behav. 2009 Jan 8; 96 (1): 162-8.
(4) Burd Na. Enhanced amino acid sensitivity of myofibrillar protein synthesis persists for up to 24 h after resistance exert in young men. J. Nutr. April 1, 2011 vol. 141 No. 4 568-573
(5) Pennings B. EXERCISING Before Protein Intake Allows for Greater use of Dietary Protein-Derived Acids for Novo Muscle Protein Synthesis in Both Young and Elderly Men. AM J Clin Nutr. 2011 Feb; 93 (2): 322-31.
(6) Levenhagen DK. POSTEXCISE NUTRIENT Intake Timing in Humans is Critical to Recovery of Leg Glucose and Protein Homeostasis. AM J Physiol Endocrinol metab. 2001 Jun; 280 (6): E982-93.
(7) Keogh JB. Effect of glycomacropeptide fractions on cholecystokinin and food intake. BR J NUTR. 2010 Mar 8: 1-5. [Epub ahead of print]
(1) Boirie Y. Slow and Fast Dietary Proteins Differently Modulate Postprandial Protein Accretion. Proc natl acad sci u S A. 1997 Dec 23; 94 (26): 14930-5.
(2) Boirie Y. Production of Large Amants of [13c] Leucine-enriched Milk Proteins by Lactating Cows. J NUTR. 1995 Jan; 125 (1): 92-8.
(1) Ten Broek RW. Regulatory factors and cell populations involved in skeletal muscle regeneration. J Cell Physiol. 2010 MAR 15. [EPUB AHEAD OF PRINT]
(2) Guilloteau P. is caseinomacropeptide from Milk Proteins, an inhibitor of gastric secretion? Regul PEPT. 2010 Jan 8; 159 (1-3): 129-36.
(3) Antonione R. Whey Protein Ingestion Postprandial Enhances Anabolism During Short-Term Bed Rest in Young Men. J NUTR. 2008 Nov; 138 (11): 2212-6.
(4) Keogh JB. Effect of glycomacropeptide fractions on cholecystokinin and food intake. BR J NUTR. 2010 Mar 8: 1-5. [Epub ahead of print]
(5) Lam sm. The influence of Whey Protein and glycomacropeptide on Satiety in Adult Humans. Physiol Behav. 2009 Jan 8; 96 (1): 162-8.
(6) Lönnerdal B. Nutritional and Physiologic Issue of Alpha-Lactalbumin in Infants. Nutr Rev. 2003 Sep; 61 (9): 295-305.
(7) Abd el-Salam MH. Factors Affting the Functional Properties of Whey Protein Products: A Review. Food Reviews International 2009 25 (3): 251 - 270.
It is rare to know the names of the suppliers of the raw materials of the supplements that we consume. However, it is essential in order to ensure the traceability of the product.
in Nutrimuscle, we only use very high -end proteins whose quality is guaranteed by world leaders: prolactal produces the Whey native biological Nutrimuscle in its ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 certified factory in Austria.
Indeed, what matters to us primarily, is the quality of the raw materials, your health and the results you will get using our supplements nutritional. This quality is essential for proteins like the Nutrimuscle Biological Whey, which is a food that you often consume (every day or even several times a day) and in large quantities.
Organic milk comes from Austrian grazing cows, raised according to the strict German-Austrian biological specifications. This milk is microfiltrated directly after its harvest to make the nutrimuscle native whey native.
unlike most of the Whey called "biological" in market marketing, the nutrimuscle native whey native does not go through the box " cheese »before being microfiltrated. It is the only real dairy and bio-active biological whey available on the European market.
The classic whey are rich in GMP (glycomcropeptides): they contain about 20 %. The nutrimuscle native Whey native does not contain GMP. The presence of GMP in a protein (biological or not) testifies to the denaturations suffered by amino acids when making cheese.
as their name suggests, GMPs constitute an agglomerate of sugars ( up to 30 %) and amino acids (up to 70 %). Their aminogram is not very conducive to muscle growth because they are poor in essential amino acids (and therefore rich in non -essential amino acids, amino acids having no anabolic incidence). Being devoid of all GMP, the native bio nutrimuscle whey therefore has an aminogram more conducive to muscle growth.
like breast milk, the nutrimuscle native whey is naturally rich in alpha-lactalbumin. An improvement of 10 % of nitrogen retention (reflection of better synthesis of muscle proteins) is noted between a whey rich in alpha-lactalbumin low in GMP and a classic whey rich in GMP and beta-lactalbumin (3) . It was thought for a time that the advantage of GMPs was to reduce the appetite thanks to their stimulating effect on the appetite suppressant hormones. Unfortunately, it is not, which means that the GMPs have no interest, neither for taking muscle or for fat loss (4-5). They therefore constitute an unnecessary dead weight for the sportsman. This is why the nutrimuscle native native whey is without gmp with a filtration of organic milk without going through the cheese box.
no chemical or genetic manipulation
a simple chemical manipulation (known as "Instantanization ) Transforming poor quality, completely insoluble proteins into proteins that melt in water. At Nutrimuscle, we prefer to use quality proteins to avoid chemical processes. The Nutrimuscle native native whey is "non-instant". Consequently, it does not contain transgenic soy lecithin (GMO) or carboxymethylcellulose and has not undergone treatment based on ionizing radiation.
Why are many proteins treated by the rennet of calf?
This manipulation comes during the manufacture of cheese. The rennet is essential to alter the molecular structure of milk proteins so that they become cheese. Technically, it is said that the rennet is used to flocular the casein part of milk. Whey's sellers recover, then, the waste that arises from this chemical manipulation: the whey cheese derived from milk. The latter is therefore contaminated by the veal rennet while its amino acids were degraded during the reaction to transform milk into cheese.
in Nutrimuscle, we only use noble matter for our Whey and Whey organic. They come directly from milk and not cheese waste. Thus, the Nutrimuscle native whey is therefore not treated with veal caillette rennet. The integrity and quality of amino acids are therefore not altered and no animal residue foreign to milk is present. The Nutrimuscle native native whey is therefore a protein that is perfectly suitable for vegetarians who want to supplement to a biological whey.
This richness in bioctive principles results in increased muscle sensations that we feel very quickly (better congestion, improvement of the muscle-end connection ...).
Another advantage: despite Its lactose content, the native biological whey does not pose digestive problems in most users. This good tolerance is explained by the unique quality of the extraction of the protein (6).
of young men received 15 g of whey on an empty stomach or after a bodybuilding session (4). On an empty stomach, the taking of Whey increases the summary of muscle protein (anabolism) by 0.016 % per hour. When the Whey is used just after training, its anabolic impact is more than doubled with an elevation of anabolism of 0.041 % per hour. This study shows that the increase in the sensitivity of muscles to Whey anabolism continues more than 24 hours after training.
The Whey Nutrimuscle Biological Native Protein is fully appropriate to the diet. It will help you prevent muscle melting while moderating your appetite. In high doses, compared to a classic whey, it allows a voluntary reduction in the energy intake of around 20 % thanks to its appetite suppressant action (2).
health of the digestive system with the plug Bacillus Coagulans
The objective of taking the Bacillus Coagulans Ganedenbc30® consists of:
Increase the assimilation of amino acids, in particular for key amino acids for anabolism such as leucine and especially Glutamine, which is very difficult to assimilate properly.
Optimize health: the proliferation of pathogenic bacteria in the digestive system generates a large number of toxic substances. By fighting against these bad bacteria, the bacillus coagulans ganedenbc30® induce surprising effects against joint pain, bad sleep, etc.
fight against digestive disorders such as bloating that can be felt with hypercalorical diet or diet, both particularly rich in protein. It is necessary to use at least 100 million spores of bacillus coagulans per day so that effects occur (2).
proteins contribute to the development and maintenance of muscle mass.