Recipe: tiramisu-style log with native whey
Our tiramisu-style protein log recipe
📝 Ingredients for ~10 slices :
- 400g mascapone
- 55g vanilla whey native
- 8 ladyfingers
- 1 expresso
- Unsweetened cacao
🥄 Preparation :
1) Prepare an espresso and let it cool.
2) Mix the mascarpone and the whey and set aside.
3) Dip 2/3 of the cookies in the espresso and place them in the bottom of a previously wrapped cake tin.
4) Cover with mascarpone cream (keep 1/3 for dressing) then repeat the operation by soaking the cookies again, place them in the mold and cover with cream.
5) Place the log overnight in the refrigerator. Also place the rest of the cream that will be used for the dressing.
6)The next day, unmold the log, and, using a pastry bag, cover the entire log with cream.
7) Sprinkle with cocoa and decorate the log.
📊 Nutritional values
For 1 slice:
Calories: 190 kcal
🥄📷 Recipe and picture by @squats_et_aromates