The peptopro® Nutrimuscle is a casein hydrolysat, that is to say either a protein that must be digested, but a source of di and tri anabolic peptides.
To take advantage of your benefits, log in!
your basket is empty
ConcernsJoints Brain Heart Digestion Immune defenses Sexuality Weightloss Nerve recovery Sleep Stress
Our bestsellersBCAA 4.1.1 Manufacturers Créatine (Creapure®) Whey Native Isolate WheyNative ZMB Pidolates ZMP
Butter & oilsGhee butter Organic Whole Almond Butter Organic Whole Peanut Butter Krill oil Organic coconut oil
SpreadOrganic chocolate hazelnut
How to choose your omega 3?
The guide to essential vitamins
All about vitamin C
Improved sexual performance
Well-being of the heart
Aid in digestion
Payment in 3 installments without fees
Splitting the cost of your basket into 3 payments, nothing could be simpler with Alma! Available from 50 euros
Delivery estimated on 01/10
We guarantee fast delivery
in less than 5 days, at your home or in
Free product from 95€ purchase
We offer you a product from 95€ of purchases and you can accumulate loyalty points
Get 39 points on this product with the loyalty program. How to take advantage of it?
Peptopro® Hydrolysat de Caséine
Focus sur le produit
Bon à savoir
Peptopro® has a very special taste due to the degree of filtration.
What the product does
What the product does
Muscle taking and assimilation speed
Peptopro® is today the most anabolic natural supplement ever developed because of its assimilation speed, it is also more effective for taking muscle than the best conventional proteins.
Cardiac activity regulation
Among the amino acids that make up the peptopro®, some channels have health action for the heart by improving blood circulation, which facilitates heart work.
Peptopro® Nutrimuscle improves the assimilation of carnitine and creatine.
Peptopro® Nutrimuscle is not to be taken at the same time as potassium bicarbonate to avoid bloating.
(1) Hirota t. Casein Hydrolysate Containing the Antihypertensive Tripeptides Val-Pro-Pro-Pro and Ile-Pro Improves Vascular Endothelial Function Independent of Blood Pressure-Lowering Effects: Contribution of the inhibitory Action of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme. Hypertens res. 2007 Jun; 30 (6): 489-96.
(2) Oosthuyse T. Effect of Ingesting Carbohydrate Only or Carbohydrate Plus Casein Protein Hydrolysate During A Multiday Cycling Race on Left Ventricular Function, Plasma Volume Expansion and Cardiac Biomarkers. EUR J APPE Physiol. 2019 Mar; 119 (3): 697-711.
(3) Saunders MJ. Carbohydrate and protein Hydrolysate Coatcasses Improvement of Latecise Time-Trial Performance. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism 2009 19 (2): 136-149
(4) Cepero M. Effects of Carbohydrate and A Carbohydrate and Casein Protein Beverages on Recovery and Performance of Endurance Cycling Capacity. Journal of Human Sport and Exercise Online 2009 4 (2)
(5) Cepero M. Influence of Ingesting Casein Protein and Whey Protein Carbohydrate Beverages on Recovery and Performance of An Endurance Cycling Test. Journal of Human Sport and Exercise Online 2010 5 (2)
(6) Bosch an. Post-Excise Ingestion of A Carbohydrate and Casein Hydrolysate Supplement Reduces Driving Muscle Soreness But Not Fatigue in Sevens Rugby Players. South African Journal of Sports Medicine 2015 27 (4)
(7) Oosthuyse T. Whey or Casein Hydrolysate with Carbohydrate for metabolism and performance in cycling. Int j sports med. 2015 Jul; 36 (8): 636-46.
(8) oosthuyse T. Comparison of Energy Supplements During prolonged Exercise for Maintenance of Cardiac Function: Carbohydrate Only Versus Carbohydrate Plus Whey or Casein Hydrolysate. IMPLAIR PHYSIOL NUTR METAB. 2016 Jun; 41 (6): 674-83.
(9) Carrillo W. Antiulceive Activity of Milk Proteins Hydrolysates. J Med Food. 2018 APR; 21 (4): 408-415.
(10) Julie E. Dalziel Influence of Bovine Whey Protein Concentrate and Hydrolysate Preparation Methods on Motility in the isolated Rat distal colon. Nutrients. 2016 DEC; 8 (12): 809.
(11) Gabriella A.M. Absorption Kinetics of Acids, Peptides, and Intact Proteins. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism. 2007 17 (Supplement), August: S-23.
(12) Koopman R. Role of Amino Acids and Peptides in the molecular signaling in skeletal muscle after resistance exercise. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism. 2007 17 (Supplement), August: S47.
(13) Tang Je. Ingestion of Whey Hydrolysate, Casein, OR Soy Protein Isolate: Effects On Mixed Muscle Protein Synthesis at Rest and following resistance Exercise in Young Men. J Applied Physiol (1985). 2009 Sep; 107 (3): 987-92.
(14) Koopman R. Ingestion of a protein hydrolysate is accompanied by an accelerated in vivo digestion and absorption rate when compared with its intact protein. Am J Clin Nutr July 2009 vol. 90 no. 1 106-115
(15) Pennings B. Whey Protein Postprandial Stimulates Muscle Protein Accretion More Effectively Than Do Casein and Casein Hydrolysate in Older Men. AM J Clin Nutr. 2011 May; 93 (5): 997-1005
It is rare to know the names of the suppliers of the raw materials of the supplements that we consume. However, it is essential in order to ensure the quality of the product. At Nutrimuscle, we only use very high-end proteins, the quality of which is guaranteed by global leaders: DSM © produces the peptopro fresh Nutrimuscle in its HACCP and ISO9001 certified factory in the Netherlands. Indeed, what matters to us primarily is the quality of the raw materials, your health and the results you will get using our nutritional supplements.
the peptopro fresh nutrimuscle comes from ultra-alert production. After the hydrolysis, a rest period of about a month is imposed on the Peptopro® before making the first analyzes of the raw material allowing to control the hydrolysis rate. There follows a second period of rest before the factory release of the Peptopro®. The peptopro Fresh Nutrimuscle comes from lots out of the factory when the raw material can be released by the producer.
no chemical or genetic manipulation
A simple chemical manipulation (called "instantaneization") allows to transform poor quality, completely insoluble proteins into proteins that melt in water. At Nutrimuscle, we prefer to use quality proteins in order to avoid chemical processes.
The peptopro fresh nutrimuscle is "non-instant". Consequently, it does not contain transgenic soy (GMOs) and has not undergone treatments based on ionizing radiation. Without aspartame, without soy lecithin (GMO), and without aroma, of a slightly bitter natural taste, Peptopro Fresh Nutrimuscle can be consumed as it is or sweet with the successive sustainable, powdered sugar, dextrose, etc. It can also be flavored by adding cocoa, coffee, syrup or shaker with your proteins.
The peptopro® Nutrimuscle is a casein hydrolysat, that is to say either a protein that must be digest, but a source of anabolic di and tri peptides which requires no assimilation effort (11).
These facility and speed of digestion give Peptopro® Nutrimuscle two unequaled advantages:
Peptopro® is today the most anabolic natural supplement ever developed because of its assimilation speed. Peptopro® is 26 % more effective for taking muscle than the best conventional proteins (12).
No digestive effort being required, there is no longer a limit with regard to the amount of protein than the system digestive can equate. The digestive barrier previously represented a factor reducing the ability to take muscle.
The disappearance of this restriction explains important muscle gains, which occur thanks to the introduction of the Peptopro® Nutrimuscle in food. It is very important to understand that the anabolic action of the Peptopro® Nutrimuscle is added to that of other sources of Protides (13-14). This is not the case for amino or protein acids whose effect replaces that of other supplements.
Among the amino acids that make up the Peptopro®, some channels are unique. They have health action for the heart by improving blood circulation, which facilitates heart work (1). Ultimately, this activity beneficial for the heart becomes a factor of longevity, especially in athletes who are demanding a lot of effort from the cardiovascular system during their training. But in the short term, how can this property be advantageous on a daily basis during intense physical activity?
The heart is a muscle, not quite like the others. However, during prolonged efforts, he will tire and lose in performance. In an athlete, cardiovascular fatigue will quickly translate into autoasphyxia. The waste caused by muscle contractions will no longer be eliminated so quickly, and the arrival of oxygen in the muscles will lose efficiency. So when the heart tires, it is the athlete who is running out.
More than any other protein, the Peptopro®, is able to maintain the intensity of effort during training, whether for a force of strength as for an endurance sport. Indeed, it is likely that the cardiovascular benefits of the Peptopro® are the difference for the athlete in comparison with carbohydrates and conventional proteins, as illustrated by the following scientific studies.
Another peculiarity, unique in Peptopro® is the ability of its peptides to strengthen the defenses of the gastrointestinal mucosa, which gives it an anti-ulcerative activity (9). So we are far from the famous holes that milk proteins could dig in the stomach, if we believe the rumor on the internet.
Proteins contribute to the development and maintenance of muscle mass.
Peptopro® Nutrimuscle is addressed:
to athletes for rapid assimilation of proteins and an increase in their muscle mass.
Peptopro® + carbohydrates against carbohydrates alone?
During a 4 to 5 h test, trained cyclists received either carbohydrates alone or carbohydrates + Peptopro® (2). Peptopro® has divided by two the extent of the cardiac dysfunction that inevitably occurs with fatigue during such tests. In addition, muscle catabolism and inflammation have also been lessened by Peptopro®, which allowed cyclists to recover faster between two races (2).
in a second study, similar to the First, the Peptopro® makes the difference at the end of the course when you have to give everything in order to pass the final line the first (3). This same study, as well as several others, also confirm that, despite the increase in performance by taking Peptopro® during the effort, the aches were less than with the simple carbohydrates (4-5-6) .
peptopro® + carbohydrates against Whey + Cycus?
During a 2 hour event, trained cyclists received either 30 g of Peptopro® or 30 g of whey hydrolysates in more than 126 g carbohydrates (7). A last placebo group received only water. Compared to Whey hydrolyzes, Peptopro® has divided by two the extent of the cardiac dysfunction which inevitably occurs with fatigue during such tests; He increased fat oxidation, which saved carbohydrates. This modification of metabolism by the peptopro® was much more conducive to endurance than that induced by the hydrolyzes of Whey. A second study compares the protective action of the Peptopro® on cardiac activity compared to that which the Whey could potentially have (8).
When looking for a protein hydrolysat, you expect to pay it more expensive, even much more expensive than conventional proteins. It is not uncommon to have to spend 50 to 100 % more at equal quantity, because we expect to receive a very high quality protein. Indeed, the consumer supposes that a hydrolysat necessarily contains 100 % of hydrolysat, that is to say 100 % of amino acids or predigated peptides and therefore 0 % of proteins.
this belief is completely wrong. Indeed, no hydrolysat is hydrolyzed 100 %. If it were, it would give off a strong smell of vomit, and its taste would be even stronger than vomit. It would therefore be unsaleable.
What makes the difference between the different hydrolyzes is their degree of hydrolysis, that is to say their level of cutting in amino and peptide acids. The market leader of the market manufactures Whey Hydrolysat with a degree of hydrolysis which is only 5 to 7 %. Very often, the degree of hydrolysis is only a few percent. We are playing here clearly on consumer ignorance, who will pay more a slightly more sophisticated protein than basic proteins.
Nutrimuscle has nothing to hide and does not try to deceive his customers by letting Believe that the peptopro® is 100 %hydrolyzed. The peptopro® hydrolysis degree is around 27 %. Peptopro® therefore has a degree of hydrolysis which is 4 to 5 times higher than that of its main competitor: Whey's hydrolysat.
Scientific research has clearly demonstrated that free amino acids n ' were not as well digested and as anabolic as the Di- and the tripeptides (11). The Peptopro Nutrimuscle therefore has the most effective form of amino acids for anabolism (12), whose pH is 4-5.