At least 100 million spores of GanedenBC30® Bacillus coagulans must be consumed per day for effects to occur (1): 1/4 scoop.
Nutrimuscle has chosen GanedenBC30® Bacillus coagulans from the number -one probiotics group in the United States.
Unlike the 'old' probiotics, they are:
- Resistant to ambient temperatures and can be kept outside the fridge without any issues
- Resistant to cooking, and can be used in your recipes (pancakes etc.)
- Made to keep for a long time (3 years) without a deterioration of the quality
With regular consumption, these quality probiotics ensure the following:
- Better protein assimilation
- Easier digestion
- Better protection of your intestinal flora
The Tolerase L version breaks down lactose into classic sugars (glucose and galactose), which everyone can digest without any problems, which is great for lactose-intolerant people or those who do not digest dairy products well.
Probiotic supplements contain good bacteria that colonise the intestines; they allow us to better target the type of bacteria that live in our digestive systems. The aim is to strengthen the populations of micro-organisms that are good for our health and for building muscle.
As there is a permanent competition going on between bacteria in the intestines, the more numerous bacteria eliminate the others as they grow: the good bacteria will therefore eliminate the bad.
Improved amino acid assimilation
GanedenBC30® Bacillus coagulans increase the rate of assimilation of amino acids that are key to anabolism such as leucine, and especially glutamine, which are very difficult to assimilate correctly.
GanedenBC30® Bacillus coagulans fight against the bad bacteria that generate toxic substances in the digestive system, and induce surprising effects against joint pain, poor sleep quality, etc.
Overeating to build muscle or eating a low-calorie diet to eliminate fat both disturb the digestive system. GanedenBC30® Bacillus coagulans help fight these symptoms by increasing the concentration of good intestinal bacteria.
For further details on the benefits of biotics, visit the Find out more section.
Lactase improves the digestion of lactose in people who have difficulty digesting it.
- Inulin Frutafit® HD
- Bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086
Biotic lactase powder:
- Inulin Frutafit® HD;
- Bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086
Nutritional values per 100 g
- Protein 0 g
- Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 0 g
- Calories 0 kca
- BCAA 0 g
1 quarter scoop of Nutrimuscle biotics provides:
- GanedenBC30® probiotic: 170 million spores
- Frutafit® HD prebiotics: 200 mg
1 third of Nutrimuscle's lactase biotic measuring scoop provides:
- GanedenBC30® probiotic: 226 million spores
- Frutafit® HD prebiotics: 266 mg
- 2000ALU of lactase
1 quarter of a scoop of Nutrimuscle biotics provides:
- GanedenBC30® probiotic: 170 million prebiotic spores
- Frutafit® HD: 200 mg
1 scoop contains 4 doses of Nutrimuscle biotics.
1 tier of Nutrimuscle lactase biotic dispenser provides:
- GanedenBC30® probiotic: 226 million prebiotic spores
- Frutafit® HD: 266 mg
- 2000ALU lactase
1 scoop contains 4 intakes of Nutrimuscle lactase biotics.
Nutrimuscle biotics are for:
- Athletes, to aid amino acid assimilation, and for their digestive benefits
- Inactive people, for their benefits on the digestive system and gut flora
Nutrimuscle biotics are to be taken with protein-rich meals and with your protein powder snacks.
Avoid diluting Nutrimuscle Biotics in chlorinated water such as tap water, as this would destroy some of the bacteria in GanedenBC30® Bacillus coagulans.
Synergies between supplements
Nutrimuscle biotics improve the assimilation of amino acids and protein. The assimilation of probiotics is improved by omega 3, which stimulate the growth of good intestinal bacteria while inhibiting the spread of harmful ones.
Adverse reactions between supplements
Nutrimuscle biotics are not to be taken with tap water because of the chlorine it contains, which damages the biotics.
(1) Jurenka JS. Bacillus coagulans: Monograph. Altern Med Rev. 2012 Mar;17(1):76-81.
Find out more
At Nutrimuscle, we are proud to display a list of all our suppliers.
This includes Ganeden Biotech30®, the No. 1 probiotic manufacturer in the United States and producer of GanedenBC30® Bacillus coagulans (registered trademark).
These have been developed to withstand ambient temperatures (1-2) without any issues. Today, GanedenBC30® Bacillus coagulans represent a new strain of good bacteria. They don't need to be kept refrigerated.
Bacillus can be kept for about 3 years at room temperature.
Unlike other probiotics, GanedenBC30® Bacillus coagulans are also resistant to stomach acidity. Paradoxically, they actually need this acidity to be effective.
They must therefore be taken with protein.
By increasing the acidity of the stomach, amino acids optimise the probiotic efficiency of Bacillus coagulans. These two features allow GanedenBC30® Bacillus coagulans to be put directly in protein powders and/or weight gainers.
We highlight that few probiotics offer this possibility, which explains why proteins that include older generation probiotics are no more effective than proteins alone.
For a long time, the problem with probiotic supplements was their unstable shelf life. They had to be constantly refrigerated or the bacteria in them would die. This permanent refrigeration is almost impossible in practice. This particularity made the use of probiotics moderately effective until now: when exposed to a few degrees above zero, classical probiotics die en masse.
This is not the case with Bacillus coagulans GanedenBC30® as the following tests show:
- Plunged into a boiling liquid for 4 minutes, 65% of the Bacillus survive;
- Placed in a 350° oven for 20 minutes and then frozen, 65% of the Bacillus survived;
- Microwaved for 1.5 minutes in a bowl of oats, 79% of the Bacillus survive.
In all these cases, with classic probiotics, the survival rate is 0%.
Do not confuse prebiotics and probiotics
Probiotics are bacteria. Prebiotics are fibres such as inulin that serve as food for Bacillus coagulans, thus accelerating their growth. Biotic" supplements are most effective when used symbiotically: taking probiotics + taking prebiotics.
Biotics and mineral water
- Question: Are mineral waters containing chloride compatible with biotics, which Nutrimuscle recommends not to use with tap water because of the chlorine it contains?
- Answer: yes. The salts found in mineral water (such as sodium or potassium chloride) do not kill bacteria, as they have no oxidising power. These salts are very stable molecules. They do not attack other molecules.
Chlorine, on the other hand, is a very unstable molecule with a strong oxidising power (destroying molecules). The function of chlorine is to steal atoms from other molecules, which destabilises them. Thus, when bacteria or probiotics come into contact with chlorine, they do not survive. Similarly, if we breathe in a lot of chlorine, it will kill us.
Frutafit HD, the reference prebiotic
Frutafit HD is an inulin fibre extracted from chicory roots. What differentiates inulin from other fibres is its pronounced prebiotic capacity. By fermenting in the digestive system, Frutafit HD nourishes the intestinal flora.
It will therefore serve as food for Bacillus coagulans GanedenBC30® so that they can find the food support they need to proliferate.
Biotic" supplements are more effective when used symbiotically: taking probiotics + taking prebiotics. This is why Bacillus coagulans GanedenBC30® and Frutafit HD are present in Nutrimuscle BIOTICS.
Research shows that approximately 85% of Bacillus coagulans reach their target: the intestine (1-2-3).
This rate is much higher than that of other probiotics which do not tolerate stomach acid and must therefore be taken on an empty stomach. The aim of taking Bacillus coagulans is to
- Increase the assimilation of amino acids, in particular leucine and glutamine;
- Optimise health;
- Fight against digestive disorders such as bloating that can be experienced with a high-calorie diet or a diet that is particularly rich in protein.
Improving the assimilation of amino acids
The assimilation of amino acids from proteins is never 100%.
Even proteins of very high biological quality such as whey and total milk protein are only assimilated to about 90%. The remaining 10% is lost through digestion. These losses are much higher for lower quality proteins such as soya, which are assimilated at 70% or less.
The higher your protein intake, the more these values will be eroded.
With Bacillus coagulans GanedenBC30®, it is possible to increase the assimilation rate, especially for key anabolic amino acids such as leucine and especially glutamine, which are very difficult to assimilate correctly. Research shows that, for 2 weeks, taking 2 billion Bacillus coagulans GanedenBC30® spores daily with protein powder increases assimilation by :
- 23% for leucine
- 116% for glutamine
- 20% for isoleucine
- 7% for valine
- 100% for ornithine
- 100% for tryptophan
- 128% for citrulline.
Health benefits of Nutrimuscle biotics The proliferation of pathogenic bacteria in the digestive system generates a large number of toxic substances. By fighting these bad bacteria, Bacillus coagulans GanedenBC30® has surprising effects against joint pain, poor sleep... (1-2-3).
(4-5). In sportsmen and women, intense physical activity can temporarily lead to digestive disorders and immune disruption.
On both these levels, the use of probiotics such as Bacillus coagulans GanedenBC30® can help athletes (6-7-8).
Biotics for better digestion Overeating to build muscle or eating a low-calorie diet to trim fat disrupts the digestive system. Even increasing your protein intake can lead to unpleasant intestinal upsets. These disturbances can take the form of constipation, diarrhoea or abdominal pain.
Bacillus coagulans GanedenBC30® helps to combat these symptoms by increasing the concentration of good intestinal bacteria, reducing the density of "bad" bacteria and giving consistency to the stool by lubricating it. Bacillus coagulans GanedenBC30® has even been shown to be effective in reducing the symptoms of people suffering from irritable bowel syndrome (9).
Lactase improves the digestion of lactose in people who have difficulty digesting it.
In order to put an end to the discomfort of lactose intolerance, Nutrimuscle includes in Tolerase® L the enzyme that lactose intolerant people lack, lactase.
The lactase contained in Tolerase® L, which is HACCP and ISO9001 certified, will break down lactose into the classic sugars (glucose and galactose) that anyone can digest without any problem.
Tolerase® L is dosed to reach 2000 ALU (lactase units) for 1 third of a dose of BIOTIQUES-LACTASE which guarantees the destruction of the lactose present in the stomach from the consumption of 40g of protein powder.
- (1) Jurenka JS. Bacillus coagulans: Monograph. Altern Med Rev. 2012 Mar;17(1):76-81.
- (2) Endres J.R. Safety assessment of a proprietary preparation of a novel Probiotic, Bacillus coagulans, as a food ingredient. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 2009 47 : 1231 - 1238.
- (3) Drago L. Should Lactobacillus sporogenes and Bacillus coagulans have a future ? J Chemother. 2009 Aug;21(4):371-7.
- (4) Honda, H. Impact of GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086) on population dynamics of the human gut microbiota in a continuous culture fermentation system. International Journal of Probiotics and Prebiotics, 2011, 6 (1): 65-72.
- (5) Mandel DR. Bacillus coagulans: a viable adjunct therapy for relieving symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis according to a randomized, controlled trial. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2010 Jan 12;10:1.
- (6) Cox AJ. Oral administration of the probiotic Lactobacillus fermentum VRI-003 and mucosal immunity in endurance athletes. Br J Sports Med. 2010 Mar;44(4):222-6.
- (7) Gleeson M. Effects of a Lactobacillus salivarius probiotic intervention on infection, cold symptom duration/severity and mucosal immunity in endurance athletes. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2012 May 10.
- (8) Gleeson M. Daily probiotic's (Lactobacillus casei Shirota) reduction of infection incidence in athletes. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2011 Feb;21(1):55-64.
- (9) Hun L. Bacillus coagulans Significantly Improved Abdominal Pain and Bloating in Patients with IBS. Postgraduate Medicine, Vol. 121, Issue 2, March 2009
Certificates and studies
What are the health benefits of inulin?
What are the brain benefits of prebiotics?
What are the multiple health benefits of prebiotics?
Nutrimuscle probiotics are guaranteed non-GMO
Biotics increase the assimilation of vitamins
Nutrimuscle probiotics accelerate recovery
Are irradiated foods good for your health?
Caffeine + inulin + whey synergy against appetite
Nutrimuscle biotics make antioxidants
Nutrimuscle biotics hold up well to heat and cold
Nutrimuscle biotics accelerate recovery
Nutrimuscle probiotics can be cooked well
Health benefits of probiotics
Inulin promotes well-being
Older generation probiotics under fire
The use of food supplements is beneficial to health
Nutrimuscle probiotics boost protein anabolism
Nutrimuscle probiotics increase performance
The health benefits of probiotics
Probiotics increase performance
The beneficial effects of probiotics for athletes
Probiotics counteract the decline in sportsmen's immunity
High-level athletes lack zinc and potassium
Inulin is beneficial for stabilising blood sugar levels
Inulin promotes immunit