Tripotassium citrate is the combined action of citrate and potassium: two active molecules for the sportsman ..
To take advantage of your benefits, log in!
your basket is empty
ConcernsJoints Brain Heart Digestion Immune defenses Sexuality Weightloss Nerve recovery Sleep Stress
Our bestsellersBCAA 4.1.1 Manufacturers Créatine (Creapure®) Whey Native Isolate WheyNative ZMB Pidolates ZMP
Butter & oilsGhee butter Organic Whole Almond Butter Organic Whole Peanut Butter Krill oil Organic coconut oil
SpreadOrganic chocolate hazelnut
How to choose your omega 3?
The guide to essential vitamins
All about vitamin C
Improved sexual performance
Well-being of the heart
Aid in digestion
Payment in 3 installments without fees
Splitting the cost of your basket into 3 payments, nothing could be simpler with Alma! Available from 50 euros
Delivery estimated on 01/10
We guarantee fast delivery
in less than 5 days, at your home or in
Free product from 95€ purchase
We offer you a product from 95€ of purchases and you can accumulate loyalty points
Get 22 points on this product with the loyalty program. How to take advantage of it?
Focus sur le produit
Bon à savoir
People practicing bodybuilding can be more prone to mineral deficiencies due to the increase in physical activity and mineral losses associated with perspiration. (1-2)
What the product does
What the product does
Fight against mineral deficiencies
athletes have increased needs in minerals because they tend to eliminate a large part with the sweating caused by training (1-2).
It is essential to complement themselves in minerals, especially if we practice an intense sports activity.
Magnesium, potassium and zinc contained in multiminéeaux contributes to a normal muscle function.
Magnesium and zinc contained in multiminéaux contributes to normal protein synthesis.
We recommend that you take the Nutrimuscle multiminium with the Nutrimuscle multivitamins, vitamin C, D, K2-MK7, BCAA, Tribulus, Lactium, Omega 3.
No notable antagonisms.
(1) Deruisseau K.C., et al. Iron and zinc sweat losses prolonged exercise. Int j sport nutr Exercise metab. 2002 DEC; 12 (4): 428-37.
(2) Klesges R.C., et al. Changes in Bone Mineral Content in Male Athletes: Mechanisms of Action and Intervention Effects. Jama. 1996 Jul 17; 276 (3): 226-30.
(3) Welch aa. Dietary Magnesium is Positively Associated With Skeletal Muscle Power and Indices of Muscle Mass and May Attenuate The Association Between Circulating C-Reactive Protein and Muscle Mass in Women. J Bone Miner Res. 2016 Feb; 31 (2): 317-25.
(4) Welch aa. Dietary Magnesium May be Protective for Agging of Bone and Skeletal Muscle in Middle and Younger Older Age Men and Women: Cross-Sectional Findings from the UK BioBank Cohort. Nutrients. 2017 Oct 30; 9 (11). Pii: E1189.
(5) Hayhoe RPG. Cross-sectional Associations of Dietary and Circulating Magnesium with Skeletal Muscle Mass in the Epic-Norfolk Cohort. Clin Nutr. 2018 Jan 30. PII: S0261-5614 (18) 30015-3.
(6) Richard PG. Cross-sectional Associations of Dietary and Circulating Magnesium with Skeletal Muscle Mass in the Epic-Norfolk Cohort. Clin Nutr. FEBRUARY 2019Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 317–323
(7) Setaro L. Magnesium Status and the Physical Performance of Volleyball Players: Effects of Magnesium Supplementation. J Sports SCI. 2014; 32 (5): 438-45.
(8) Setaro L. Effect of Magnesium Supplementation in Isokinetic Knee-Flection in Elite Volleyball Players. Medicine & amp; Science in Sports & amp; Exercise. 40 (5): S341, May 2008.
(9) Santos da. Magnesium Intake is Associated with Strength Performance in Elite Basketball, Handball and Volleyball Players. MAGNES RES. 2011 Dec; 24 (4): 215-9.
(10) Golf sw. On the meaning of magnesium in extreme physical stress. Cardiovasc Drugs Ther. 1998; 12 (2): 197–202.
(11) CINAR V. The Effect of Magnesium Supplementation ON LACTATE LEVELS OF SPORTMEN and SEDANTER. Acta Physiol Hung. 2006 Jun; 93 (2-3): 137-44.
(12) Dørup I. Effects of Magnesium and Zinc Deficiencies on Growth and Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle and the Heart. BR J NUTR. 1991 Nov; 66 (3): 493-504.
(13) Welch aa. A HIGHER ALKALINE DIETARY LOAD IS Associated with Greater Indexes of Skeletal Muscle Mass in Women. Osteoporos int. 2013 Jun; 24 (6): 1899-908.
(14) Córdova Martínez A. Effect of Magnesium Supplementation On Muscular Damage Markers in Basketball Players During a Full Season. MAGNES RES. 2017 May 1; 30 (2): 61-70.
(15) Kass ls. The Effect of Acute vs Chronic Magnesium Supplementation On Exemplise and Recovery on Resistance Exercise, Blood Pressure and Total Peripheral Resistance On Normatensive Adults. J int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015 after 24; 12: 19.
(16) Petrovi? J. Magnesium Supplementation Diminishes Peripheral Blood Lymphocyte DNA Oxidative Damage in Athletes and Sedentary Young Man. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2016; 2016: 2019643.
& nbsp; (17) WONTERGEST, E.S; Magginini, S.; Hornig, D.h Immune-enhancing Role of Vitamin C and Zinc and Effect on Clinical Conditions. Ann Nutr Metab 2005, 50, 85-94.
& nbsp; (18) Peake, J.M; Gerrard, D.F .; Griffin, J.F. Plasma Zinc and Immune Markers in Runners in Responsible to Moderate Increase in Training Volume. Int J Sports Med 2003, 24, 212-216
& nbsp; (19) McAuliffe S. Dietary Micronutrients in the wake of covid-19: an appraisal of evidence with a focus on high-risk groups and preventative Healthcare. BMJ nutrition, prevention & amp; Health 2020; 3: DOI: 10.1136
& nbsp; (20) Maggini, s.; Pierre, A.; Calder, P.C. Immune Function and Micronutrient Requirements Change Over The Life Course. Nutrients 2018, 10, 1531.
& nbsp; (21) Nieman, D.C. Exercise. Exercise Immunology: Nutritional Countermeasures. CAN J APPE Physiol 2001, 26, S45-55.
& nbsp; (22) Peake, J.M; Gerrard, D.F .; Griffin, J.F. Plasma Zinc and Immune Markers in Runners in Responsible to Moderate Increase in Training Volume. Int J Sports Med 2003, 24, 212-216
(23) Gibson, R.S .; Heath, A.L .; Ferguson, E.L. Risk of Suboptimal Iron and Zinc Nutriture Among Adolescent Girls in Australia and New Zealand: Causes, consequences and solutions. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr 2002, 11 Suppl 3, S543-552.
& nbsp; (24) Gleeson, M.; Bishop, N.C. Elite Athlete Immunology: Importance of Nutrition. Int J Sports Med 2000, 21 Suppl 1, S44-50.
& nbsp; (25) Gleeson, M.; LANCASTER, G.I; Bishop, N.C. Nutritional Strategies to Minimize Exercise-Induced Immunosuppression in Athletes. CAN J APPLIME Physiol 2001, 26, S23-35.
(26) Singh, A .; Failla, M.L .; DEUSTER, P.A. Exercise-Induced Changes in Immune Function: Effects of Zinc Supplementation. J apll physiol 1994, 76, 2298-2303.
(27) Kara, E .; Ozal, M.; Gunay, M.; Kilic, m.; Baltaci, A.K .; Mogulkoc, R. Effects of Exercise and Zinc Supplementation On Cytokine Release in Young Wrestlers. Biol Trace Elem Res 2011, 143, 1435-1440, DOI: 10.1007/S12011-011-9005-1.
(28) Savory, l.a .; Kerr, cj. ; Whiting, P .; Finer, N .; McEneny, J .; Ashton, T. Selenium Supplementation and Exercise: Effect on oxidant stress in overweight adults. Obesity (Silver Spring) 2012, 20, 794-801, DOI: 10.1038/OBY.2011.83
(29) Akil, M.; Bicer, M.; Menevse, E .; Baltaci, A.K .; Mogulkoc, R. Selenium Supplementation Prevents Lipid Peroxidation Caused by Arduous Exercise in Rat Brain Tissue. Bratisl Lek Listy 2011, 112, 314-317
(30) Sivrikaya, A .; Akil, M.; Kilic, m; Baltaci, A.K .; Mogulkoc, R. The Effect of Selenium Supplementation On Elements Distribution in Liver of Rats Subject to Strenuous Swimming. Bratisl Lek Listy 2013, 114, 12-14.
(31) White, s.h .; Johnson, S.E .; Bobel, J.M .; Warren, L.K. Dietary Selenium and prolonged Exercise Alter Gene Expression and Activity of Antioxidant Enzymes in Equine Skeletal Muscle. J Anim SCI 2016, 94, 2867-2878, DOI: 10.2527/JAS.2016-0348
(32) MOLANOURI SHAMSI, M.; Chekachac, S .; Sudi, S .; Quinn, L.S .; Ranjbar, K .; Chenari, J .; Yazdi, M.H .; Mahdavi, Mr. Combined Effect of Aerobic Interval Training Ans Selenium Nanoparticles on Expression of IL-15 and IL-10/TNF-Alpha Ratio in Skeletal Muscle of 4t1 Breast Cancer MICE With Cachexia. Cytokine 2017, 90, 100-108, DOI: 10.1016.11.005.
(33) White, S.H; Wohlgemuth, S .; Li, C .; Warren, L.K. Rapid Communication: Dietary Selenium Improves Skeletal Muscle Mitochondrial Biogenesis in Young Equine Athletes. J Anim SCI 2017, 95, 4078-4084, DOI: 10.2527/JAS2017.1919.
(34) Molanouri Shamsi, M.; Chekachak, S .; Sudi, S .; Gharakhanlou, R .; Quinn, l.s; Ranjbar, K .; Rezaie, S .; Shirazi, F.J .; Allahmoradi, B .; Yazdi, M.H., et al. Effects of Exemplier Training and Supplementation With Selenium Nanoparticle on T-Helper 1 and 2 and Cytokine Levels in Tumor Tissue of Mice Bearing the 4 T1 Mammary Carcinoma. Nutrition 2019, 57, 141-147, DOI: 10.1016/J.NUT.2018.05.022.
As consumers of our products, we favor traceability and transparency for our producers and our food supplements.
at Nutrimuscle, we only use high -end minerals whose quality is guaranteed By world leaders: Cura Global Health and Solabia groups specialists in natural ingredients based on plants, produces zinc nutrimuscle.
Our potassium citrate is produced by the Austrian group Jungbunzlauer and our magnesium citrate is produced by the group French Solabia.
The Nutrimuscle multi -via is addressed:
to athletes as well as sedentary