Inulin (frutafit HD Food)
Inulin is a carbohydrate close to starch, present in the root of the inule and other plants and having a prebiotic effect.
To take advantage of your benefits, log in!
your basket is empty
ConcernsJoints Brain Heart Digestion Immune defenses Sexuality Weightloss Nerve recovery Sleep Stress
Our bestsellersBCAA 4.1.1 Manufacturers Créatine (Creapure®) Whey Native Isolate WheyNative ZMB Pidolates ZMP
Butter & oilsGhee butter Organic Whole Almond Butter Organic Whole Peanut Butter Krill oil Organic coconut oil
SpreadOrganic chocolate hazelnut
How to choose your omega 3?
The guide to essential vitamins
All about vitamin C
Improved sexual performance
Well-being of the heart
Aid in digestion
Payment in 3 installments without fees
Splitting the cost of your basket into 3 payments, nothing could be simpler with Alma! Available from 50 euros
Livraison estimée le 01/10
We guarantee fast delivery
in less than 5 days, at your home or in
Free product from 95€ purchase
We offer you a product from 95€ of purchases and you can accumulate loyalty points
Get 24 points on this product with the loyalty program. How to take advantage of it?
Focus sur le produit
Bon à savoir
Lactium is renowned for its relaxing and anti-stress properties. It acts by inhibiting the release of cortisol, a stress hormone, which can promote a feeling of relaxation and calm.
What the product does
What the product does
Lactium® helps both fall asleep while improving the quality of sleep thanks to its relaxing properties.
One of the actions of Lactium® is to moderate the level of cortisol, the stress hormone. When we are stressed, we experience the greatest harm to sleep, the soothing action of Lactium® helps fight stress and promote sleep.
No notorious synergies.
No notorious antagonisms.
(1) Bassini-Cameron A. Glutamine Protects Against Increases in Blood Ammonia in Football Players in an Exercise intensity-Dependent Way. BR J SPORTS MED. 2008 APR; 42 (4): 260-6.
(2) Carvalho-Peixoto J? Glutamine and carbohydrate Supplements Reduce Ammonemia Increase During Endurance Field Exercise.Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2007 Dec; 32 (6): 1186-90.
(12) Laird da. Experimanting with Food and Sleep. I. Effects of Varying Types of Foods in Offsetting Sleep Disturbances Caused by Hunger Pangs and Gastric Distress-Children and Adults. J Am Diet Assoc 1934; 10: 89-94.
(13) Markus Cr. Evening Intake of Lactalbumin May Improve Sleep and Morning Alertness. AM J Clin Nutr 2005; 81: 1026-33.
(14) Guesdon B. A Tryptic Hydrolysate from Bovine Milk Alpha (S1) -CASEIN IMPROVES SLEEP in Rats Subject to Chronic Mild Stress. 2006 peptides; 27: 1476-82.
(15) Messaoudi M. Effects of A Tryptic hydrolysate from Bovine Milk #S1-Casein on Hemodynamic Responses in Healthy Human Volunteers Successive Mental and Physical Stress situations. EUR J NUTR 2005; 44: 128-32.
(16) from Saint-Hilaire Z. Effects of A Bovine Alpha S1-Casein Tryptic Hydrolysate (CTH) On Sleep Disorder in Japanese General Population.The Open Sleep Journal, 2009, 2, 26- 32
(17) Hyeon JK. In Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Clinical Study of the Effects of Alpha-S1 Casein Hydrolysate on Sleep Disturbance. Nutrients. 2019 Jul; 11 (7): 1466.
(18) Taddesse Y. Administration of Alphas1-Casein Hydrolysate Increases Sleep and Modulates Gabaa Receptor Subunit Expression. Biomol Ther (Seoul). 2018 May; 26 (3): 268–273.
Lactium® is a natural molecule from milk. More specifically, it is a milk protein hydrolysat which has been filtered in order to is anolate only a single bioactive peptide.
This stripper, the alpha-casozepine, was discovered, Because it is he who calms and makes babies sleep who have just consumed milk. Apart from babies, several studies have shown that taking milk before bedtime improves sleep in some people (12). Similarly, taking Whey Protein, in the evening can help to sleep better (13).
The proteins that make up lactium® are the most effective for sleeping thanks to their relaxing properties (14-15) . For example, for 4 weeks, people with sleep disorders took 1 Lactium® capsule, 1 hour before going to bed (16). Sleep profits appeared obvious after 2 weeks of continuous use. They manifest themselves by faster falling asleep and more restful sleep. On the other hand, lactium® does not seem to extend the sleep time, which suggests that this food supplement acts more on sleep quality than on its quantity. No side effects or addiction has been revealed (16).
The action of lactium® is gradually developing, over its use, day after day. On the other hand, it continues more than 2 weeks after stopping the use of the supplement. This distinguishes him from sleeping pills, which produce addiction effects that make sleep deteriorate even more when you stop taking these drugs. A second 12 -week study confirms that 300 mg of lactium® (2 capsules) improve the quality of sleep in people who find it difficult to sleep (17). Here again, the effect develops over time, being stronger at the end of treatment than after 2 weeks of use.
One of the actions of the lactium® is to moderate the level of the Cortisol, the stress hormone. It is this hormone, which, when rising, wakes us up in the morning (18). This explains why, when we are stressed, we have the greatest difficulty sleeping. The excess of secretion of cortisol keeps us awake and/or wakes us up in the middle of the night. This soothing action of lactium® could be induced by the activation of GABA receptors (18).
Lactium® Nutrimuscle is aimed:
To athletes who wish to improve their sleep and reduce their stress as a competition approaches;
To the sedentary people who seek to reduce their stress whether chronic or linked to an event such as an exam.