Recipe: tuna pancakes with barley flakes
Our recipe for tuna pancakes with barley flakes
For 6 patties
- 150g of tuna in its natural state, drained
- 100g barley flakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- The juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp of 3% cottage cheese
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt pepper
- A few fresh oregano leaves (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. In the bowl of the food processor fitted with the flat beater or in a bowl with a wooden spatula, mix all the ingredients to obtain a homogeneous whole.
3. On a baking sheet lined with baking sheet, shape the patties with a cookie cutter.
4. Bake for about twenty minutes. Then turn each patty over and cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Enjoy on the go or with a salad.
📊 Nutritional values
For a portion
- 106 kcal
- 19.75g of carbohydrates
- 7.15g of protein
- 2.43g of fat