Recipe: Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins
Our recipe for Milk & Egg protein muffin with chocolate chips
📝 Ingredients (For 6 muffins)
• 150g of applesauce (no added sugar)
• 2 eggs
• 50g of milk and egg (protein)
• 35g of powdered buckwheat flakes
• 3 doses of cocoa nutrients
• 0.5g of sucralose
• 7g of dark chocolate chips ⠀
• 1 tsp of baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, except the chips, to obtain a smooth and even dough.
3. Pour the batter into the muffin tins, lined beforehand if necessary, and fill them to ¾.
4. Add a few chocolate chips as a topping. ⠀
5. Bake for about 15 minutes.
6. Let cool in the open air, then store in a cool place in an airtight container.
📊 Nutritional values ⠀
For a muffin
• 98 cal
• 8.9g of carbohydrates ⠀
• 10g of protein
• 2.6g of lipids
🥄📷 Recipe and photo by @sofoodista