Recipe: Musclewhegg protein cookies
Our Musclewhegg protein cookies recipe
Here is our recipe for protein cookies with Musclewhegg *
Our Musclewhegg is a blend of native whey and egg white protein which provides an excellent source of amino acids for your muscle development 💪
📝 Ingredients (for 10 protein cookies)
- 40g of Musclewhegg cocoa flavor
- 35g oatmeal
- 35g of wheat flour
- 30g of softened butter
- 30g peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 0.3g of sucralose
- In a bowl, mix the egg with the butters.
- Add the sucralose then the flour, Musclewhegg, oatmeal.
- Mix until you obtain a homogeneous dough that is easy to work with. Form dough balls and flatten them with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes. Let cool before tasting.
These cookies will keep for several days in an airtight container. You can take them everywhere with you!
📊 Nutritional values
For 1 cookie
9.08g of carbohydrates
9.27g of protein
8.15g of fat
🥄📷 Recipe and photo by @sofoodista